teplo is a smart teapot which enables a personalized tea brewing experience. teplo measures your heartrate, finger temperature, and environment conditions using built in sensors. teplo then adjusts brewing temperature and time based on your personal information in order to brew tea ideally suited to you.
Operating your teplo
1. Remove the Glass Pot from the Power Base, then remove Lid. When brewing tea, fill with desired amount of water. Make sure to fill the Glass Pot with water between ʻ150ʼ line and ʻ350ʼ line. If the Glass Pot is hot, allow to cool before filling with water.
NOTE: Do not operate teplo without water. Doing so may cause breakage of the glassware. WARNING: Over-filling the Glass Pot above the ‘350’ line may result in injuries and/or damage to teplo as a result of overflowing hot or boiling water.
2. Place the Infuser on a flat, dry surface. Put desired amount of tea leaves into the Infuser weight and attach the Infuser mesh. *If using teplo teas, put all the tea leaves in the packet. Teplo tea packets contain the exact amount of teas for a single brew. For best experience use teplo teas.
3. Attach the Infuser to the Lid.
4. Attach the Lid securely to the Glass Pot and place the Glass Pot on the Power base.
NOTE: Do not place objects on top of the Lid. WARNING: Do not open the Lid during operation as scalding may occur.
NOTE: When in operation, keep teplo a minimum of 8 inches (20cm) from walls and other objects. WARNING: – The Glass Pot must be used only with the Power Base supplied. Do not use the Glass Pot on a stove or range top.
5. Press the Power button on the Power Base and open the mobile app.
6. Follow the instruction on the mobile app to brew your tea.
7. teplo automatically adjusts the water temperature and the Infuser will automatically rotate to start and stop brewing.
8. The Infuser will stop rotating when teplo completes brewing.
NOTE: Use caution when removing the Glass Pot containing hot liquid from the Power Base. WARNING: Do not remove the Glass Pot from the Power Base during heating or when the basket is in operation. Ensure that the tea brewing cycle is complete before removing the Glass Pot from the Power Base.
9. Pour tea into cup and enjoy.
WARNING: Never touch the Infuser Weight, Infuser Mesh, or the Glass Pot until they are cooled after brewing. Touching these items before cooling can cause serious burns or injuries.
10. Hold the Power button for 3 seconds to turn power off. The main power will turn off automatically if there is no interactions with teplo for 30 minutes.
11. Disconnect the Power Cord from the wall outlet when teplo is unattended or not in use. To disconnect from the wall outlet, turn teplo OFF, then remove the Power Plug from the wall outlet
For troubleshooting suggestions or to contact Customer Support, please visit teplotea.com/care-usa, or email US Customer Service at: email@example.com
Regulatory Notices USA:
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) statement Teplo MODEL: T002 Contact: LOAD&ROAD, INC. Address: 231 Forest Street, Blank Center, Babson Park, MA 02481, U.S.A. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. FCC CAUTION Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the userʼs authority to operate the equipment. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
̶Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. ̶Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver. ̶Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. ̶Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. This transmitter must not be co-located or operated in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and meets the FCC radio frequency (RF) Exposure Guidelines as this equipment has very low levels of RF energy.
LOAD&ROAD warrants teplo against defects that are due to faulty material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original consumer purchase. This warranty does not cover damage from abuse, neglect, use for commercial purposes, or any other use not found in the “Instructions for Use.” The warranty does not apply to damage to glass parts. If the appliance should become defective within the warranty period, please contact US Customer Service at: email@example.com. LOAD&ROAD expressly disclaims all responsibility for special or consequential damages or incidental losses. All warranty of merchantability or fitness with respect to teplo is limited to the one year limited warranty period